* What Filesize can i upload?
You can upload images upto 3 Megabyte in size.
* How do I upload an Image?
Just use the quick upload form on the top, or goto the home page to upload an image.
* What does "You must select a file to upload!" mean?
This means that you clicked upload without selecting an image file.
* What does "That is a not a valid JPEG, GIF, BMP or PNG image." mean?
This means that you uploaded a file, but it was not a JPEG, GIF, BMP or PNG image.
* What does "There was a problem with the server, and we were unable to upload your image." mean?
This means your file was accepted, but it did not get saved, you will need to try again, or upload another image.
* What does "The file you selected was too big, 3MB is the maximum." mean?
This means that you tried to upload a file that was too big.
Image Hosting @ Uploadgeek!
Upload your images and share them with your friends, family,and collegues.
After uploading your images, you can copy the code to underneath the image and put the photo on your Blog Website or put them on your Myspace Profile.
Sign up as a Free member and host your own Galleries at UploadGeek.com